Pages


Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm gonna be a Mom...!!! :D

October 2009 - Dalam bulan ni je Dy dah bnyk kali MC... Asyik pening and always feeling sick... Sampai my colleague perli, "kau ni pregnant ke, dyana????".. Then I was like, "that's impossible.." Tapi Dy terpikir gak, "could be, rite.."?

So after a few days, I di the pregnancy test.. On the 30th of October 2009, I got the happiest news ever... I'm gonna be a mom..!! It's so unexpected, but that's the fact..!


Well, no wonder a few weeks before that I've been acting strangely... Ye ye sgt nak tgk MotoGP 2009 la..., teringin nak makan satay Kajang la... and I've been sooooo EMOTIONAL towards my hubby.. Hurrmmm... Tak tahu pulak yang tu semua disbbkan I oleh "pembawakan".. :D

So........................ tggu je la nanti perkembangan Dy on my pregnancy... ok?? *wink..! ;)

2 comments:

  1. go...go...dy...more story...hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. tungguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..... bnyk interesting stories nih... kalau x busy, leh la update.. :D

    ReplyDelete