Pages


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Plan for my Baby Shower Party.... :)

Hello again uolls..! ;)

Actually Dy tak tau nk tulis aper sgt dlm Blog ni.. But I'm trying my very best to update my Blog and make it more interesting..

Ok, let me tell you bout my plan for my Baby Shower party. I'm planning to do it on 10th of April 2010. Before this never thought of doing it.. Ntah naper suddenly teringin nak buat Baby Shower.. So Dy tanyer hubby is it OK to do it coz my hubby ni "conservative" skit... But suprisingly, he agreed to do the Baby Shower..! Yeay..! :D


So plan nak buat "BEACH" theme...coz kitaorg ni minat beach ala-ala surfer gitu.. huhuhu... Venue maybe kat my friend's place nyer swimming pool.. Baru la kena dengan theme tu kan.. Tak dapat tepi laut, tepi swimming pool pon jadi la................

So on the food planning nk buat BBQ je... Menu would be Chicken BBQ, sausages, nuggets, sweets/choc, homemade Spaghetti Bolognaise, cream puff and yang paling i suka CUPCAKES... hehehe.. Cupcakes pon Dy nk order yang ada unsur2 beach/surfer... something like this..........

So cousin Dy si Nadia tu recommend la Dy order dgn kawan dia.. siap kasi Blog lagi... Jadi Dy pon tanyer la dgn si Pembuat Cupcakes ni.., Malisa namanya.... For the design that I wanted, the price of the cupcakes are very reasonable.. So I asked for the sample... Hope my hubby agreed la to order the cupcakes from her..

For the party deco pulak, Dy ader la beli a few items from "Party @ World" in Ikano & Solaris, Mont Kiara.. Thanx to my dear friends for the party shop info... That party shop is awesome.. Mcm2 benda boleh dpt kat kedai tu..

Well, as for the doorgift.... I would love to buy a flipflop photo frame for my guests of honour... I saw this photo frame in the overseas website.... Cute, huh???

But..... where can I those photo frame..???? :(
Tapi kalau Dy x dapat gak benda ni, Dy dah tak tahu nak kasi aper for the guests... Hurmmmm... Any idea uolls..??

Hurmmm.... Talking about the "guests"...... My guests of honour will be my hubby's friend (with their wife & kids), my beloved cousin Nadia, some of my colleague and my bro in-law with his fiance.. I just hope that they all could make it to the party.

So tu la dia, plan Dy untuk my Baby Shower nanti... So.... tgguuuuuuuuuuuu for the updates and pics of the beach baby shower party...

1 comment: